Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another completed project

This was a super fun event--- I got to help update/design Rylee's room-  my oldest granddaughter.  So we painted the room blue on Friday, added clouds & a rainbow, the on Saturday attached the pink castle that goes behind her bed.  Pictures coming, but here's a few prior to installing.  It turned out very cute, and as Rob (my son) told me I'm now setting a bench-mark for the rest of the grandkids.... so if they want this is part of their turn 6 years old option... Gram will help do a redecorating project.
Me adding texture to the frame

the towers of the castle

the shadowing done, now for pink bricks
built in the studio, ready to install

1 comment:

  1. I would say that you did more than help with this project Deb...you pretty much did it all! You are wonderful and so CREATIVE!!!! Thank you again! Rylee LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete